I can't believe it, but I stared this blog ONE YEAR ago today! Thank you everyone who visits! :-D
I thought I would share some things I have learned over this last year, that may be helpful to you, too.
1. Keep your hands out of water as much as possible, so use rubber gloves for doing dishes.
2. File your nails in one direction only, don't use sawing back and forth. (I'm still working on it.)
3. Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!!
4. Don't pull or tear any hang nails, cut them neatly.
Nail Art Tips:
1. Use white glue for your base coat when applying glitter polishes or when you want a very temporary look. (It will peel off with ease, later.)
2. Always use base coat to protect your nails from getting stained.
3. Never shake your top coat up just before using it as it will cause bubbles.
4. You are your own worst critic. Cut yourself some slack, others may find your work amazing.
1. Use a macro setting on your camera to get those nails in focus.
2. Try your best to use sunlight for the best colour quality.
3. Your thumb will learn to bend that way for the photos. haha
Well, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Thanks again for taking the time to check out my blog!