Friday, 19 December 2014

Three French Tip

This is the only nail that turned out the way I had pictured this design in my head. haha I really need art lessons or something. For today's challenge I did holly and berries over a silver french tip.

So you can see how these didn't turn out exactly perfect, but hey, they are alright and I am actually happy with them. I got a surprise when the red colour came off the caviar beads I used on my pinky fingers when I applied the top coat. They started off as little red berries.

The french tips were created using Sally Hansen's Celeb City. The main colour is Avon's Sheer Pink Flash, which has a gorgeous pink-blue pearl finish that doesn't show up in the photos. :-( The holly leaves were painted with Avon's Garden Green. The berries were done with gems and caviar beads from Cheeky.

2 comments: