Tuesday, 3 March 2015

This Morning's Dream Nails

Well, you may have noticed that I haven't been exactly inspired for my nail art lately. In fact, I haven't been very motivated to do my nails at all, although I have been buying new polishes. haha --> addict

So, it was a refreshing change to wake up with a nail art dream this morning, and to find I had all the colours of polish to pull it off! The first thing I did was to pull out all the stuff I needed and get to work. It was nice to be inspired and enthusiastic about doing nail art again.

It is a grey and snowy day here today, so not the brightest light for the photos, but they are okay. You may notice my thumb nail peeking up in the background and that it is painted the same as my pointer and pinky. These nails look much better in real life without the benefit of the macro setting on the camera for extreme close ups. In the dream, I think it was more of a plain silver glitter over the black polish, but I wanted something more funky and went with the holographic type glitter.

I know this photo is completely blurry, but I thought the glitter looked fun like this!

The polishes are Avon's Decadence and Licorice. Over the black, I used Sally Hansen's In The Spotlight glitter and some gems from a pack I got from Avon.

No comments:

Post a Comment