Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Gold French Tips


Had another weekly challenge from the ladies at Nail Art Nation, this week: French Tips. I thought I would give the new french tip stickers I purchased from AVON a try. I went with the rounded curve pattern. It certainly makes my nails look very long. I like that. hehe

I need to get a new camera, mine has stopped working. I had to borrow a friend's to take this shot. Maybe I'll get one for my birthday. Anyway, hopefully I can keep using this camera in the meantime.

Polishes used: AVON's ridge filling base coat, followed by two coats of their Barefoot Beige, the golden tips are Sally Hansen's Golden-I and topped off with the wonderful Seche Vite! I love that top coat, fast drying as the name indicates and loads of shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment